Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Beauty Favorites




1. Facade eyeliners are my tried and true. Love them all especially the Bardot and the Delilah colors. If you're in Houston, get yourself to Facade.

2. Coconut oil - this is a new item in my bathroom, but I'm totally kicking myself for not having it in there sooner.  I use it on my arms as I've developed a little KP since my pregnancies and those pesky little bumps are already improving.  The most noticeable difference is how soft my hands are now.  They stay well moisturized despite washing my hands 129694 times a day. Plus, I'm on that oil pulling bandwagon. No reports on that though because I just started.

3. This is my favorite, affordable dry shampoo. I keep two bottles in my bathroom at all times.  I use dry shampoo daily since I decided to do the whole bang thing last summer.  I have to spray a little on my bangs each morning to avoid that bad, oily, stuck-to-my-forehead look.

4. Finally Giorgio Armani Sheer Blush is a splurge for me, but i LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it.  It stays put for hours upon hours.  No. 5 and No. 10 (pictured above) are my two favorite shades.


2 comments:

Laurel said...

I just bought that dry shampoo, love it!

Sara said...

So glad you posted this! I have just noticed little bumps on my arm and was so confused, and thought could this be from preg? Love some CO, so will def start putting it on at night!! Thanks!