Sunday, March 9, 2014

HEV :: 5 months

Did someone say thighs!? 


My sweet girl is already five months old.  Time just keeps marching on.
She stopped nursing with the exception of an occasional nurse at night if she wakes up.
With the exception of when she is sick, she is a fantastic sleeper.

She takes about four 8 ounce bottles a day.  I'm still pumping 3-4 times a day so she gets 1-2 breast milk bottles and the rest Similac Sensitive.  I tried to give her cereal with breast milk a couple of weeks ago.  She spit it out.  We will try again in a week or so.

She can roll from tummy to back and can almost roll from back to tummy.  Rosa, our nanny, says she is going to be an early crawler and in fact says "she will crawl soon."  To which I cry, Noooooooooooo!  Not yet --- I'm in no way ready to give up this baby stage. 

Girl loves her paci.  She's definitely a paci-holic.


Sounds so cliche, but goodness time is flying by. My little 5 lb 2 oz dainty little peanut is growing up.  Pass the wine tissues.  

3 comments:

TayFrizz said...

What a beauty! Can I ask where you got the bunny rabbit?

Dianna said...

She is so pretty! It is definitely flying by. Mines is 9 months old already! I need to start thinking birthday!

Laura@Cowboy Boots said...

she is growing into a beautiful little girl
crazy how much babies change from those first few weeks