Monday, March 31, 2014

texas bluebonnets


I can remember my mom intentionally dressing my sister and I up so that we could stop by the fields of bluebonnets on our way to school.  Seemed so super cheesy back in the day, but I completely get it now.  I'm that mom now.


And no, I do not have not even one picture of them together in the bluebonnets. Preston is very much anti-picture taking these days.  I'm sure it's a three year old thing, but it's annoying.  Anyhow, I got one of him.  I'll take it. 




Hadley, on the other hand, was a trooper.  She didn't smile much, though.  I think the flowers were a little overwhelming for her. 




what's up, Blondie!


And wouldn't you know that Preston was ready for a picture as soon as we were home with no bluebonnets in sight. 


1 comment:

Sarah @ Life, Love & Dinner said...

Beautiful! I'm jealous. I still have snow in my backyard. Not a flower in sight.