Tuesday, May 20, 2014

i {heart} these kids & mini Boden.

These kiddos of mine are so unbelievably fun right now.  Preston says the craziest things these days.  He is constantly cracking us up.  Not only is he saying crazy things, but he does the silliest things. He's super sweet these days and so very creative and imaginative.  His most favorite thing recently has been his evening bike rides with his dad --- they both ride their own bikes side by side through the hood. They like to ride to the nearby creek and listen to the "frogs honk." See ... I told you he's the silliest.   And I'm sure it will chance soon, but he LOVES to get new clothes (especially shoes) --- and I LOVE picking them out for him. 

Mini Boden is one of my favorite brands for Preston.  The quality is there --- it stands up well against a rough, super-active, three year old boy.  I adore there color combos for little boys.  

We recently tried out a pair of Mini Boden shoes, specifically boat shoes for Preston.  He loves nothing more than his cowboy boots but these are a close second for sure.  These will very likely be a repeat buy each summer. 

When I think of Boden for kids and babies, though, I have to say that the first thing that comes to mind is their adorable selection of swimwear.   If you follow me on instagram you probably know by now about our #dailyturtlewatching.  Our family has a little tradition of walking a couple blocks to a small creek in our hood and watch the turtles ...  we've seen as many as 20 turtles in there at one time.  That being said, I knew these turtle trunks belonged to Mr. P as soon as I saw them.  

Don't worry, Hadley isn't missing out on all the fun.  Baby Boden has too many precious options for me to not have a couple sent our way.  Here's my big girl (who, within the past 3 days, has started crawling and pulling up on things) in her new Baby Boden dresses.  She's growing up way too fast. I'm not ready for this, y'all.  


If you've been eyeing something at Boden, Mini Boden, or Baby Boden then now is the time to act.  Use code N8E6 to get 20% off PLUS free shipping and free returns until midnight tomorrow (5/21) and then 15% off plus free shipping and free returns until midnight on 5/22/14 using code N8E6.  

The sweet folks over at Boden are giving away a $25 gift card to one lucky reader.  Enter below to win. 
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Happy Shopping!


**Boden USA provided my kids merchandise in exchange for this post.  As always, though, all opinions expressed are my own. 


15 comments:

Amber Parker Collins said...

It's so had to find boy cloths that are cool, mini bode is a go to for us as well when we need to be toddler hip!

harperandwill said...

I love shopping for kids' clothing! Love mini boden!

Karinny De La Rosa said...

I love shopping for my two year old!

Kristy said...

Awesome! Love Mini Boden! :)

Brooke Meabon said...

I think it's kind of fun! Is that weird???

Val said...

Your kiddos are adorable! Would love the win the gift card and pick up a few new things for my son!

Haley said...

I love shopping for kids clothes :) and have another little boy on the way to shop for!

Sandra said...

Shopping for kids clothes can be fun as long as your kid is calm and relaxed as your shopping

Jennifer Cowan said...

Loove Mini Boden! I've become obsessed with the dresses with animals.

Kelly Davis said...

Latest obsession - check! :)

Meagan @ The Clanahan Fam said...

ha! You know me. OBSESSED with buying kids' clothes. I would much rather shop for them than for me. No one is looking at me anyway :)

Chelsea said...

So fun! I'm still not happy with my post baby body so shopping for clothes for me is no longer fun. Shopping for my little guy has replaced that former hobby!

Susannah said...

I LOVE baby Boden!! Such cute stuff for boys that's not cheesy!

Claudia Bitner said...

Thanks for chance to win, never heard about this store, but with 2 toddler boys I must go check it out :-)

Josi Bunder said...

Sell and buy used and new goods.
Post ads for free or get free account via Facebook Login in one click.
More details free ads without registration