Tuesday, September 9, 2014

For the Home.

I feel like our home has been neglected for the past few years.  We've had a couple cute little distractions that kept us busy.  We've kicked into full gear recently, though.  We took down the shed that was taking up space in the back yard, we planted grass, and we've updated a few things on the inside, hung a new light fixture, and such.  We desperately need to repaint the baseboards and the kitchen, but with Hadley learning to walk and running into the walls with her toys and walkers we will hold off for another few more months to a year on that.

So our house is definitely feeling the wear and tear of two small kid, and I wouldn't have that any other way. I've recently started looking for ways to change things up and spruce up the place a bit.  Serena & Lily is one of my favorite places to start. 


Oh my goodness, this pop of green?!  Obsessed. Straight from the Serena & Lily fall collection.


Love this sweet little baby blanket.  This might just happen to be the color combo for Hadley's one year old birthday party!  Yes, I know --- I'm not quite sure how she's already almost a year old.  



I still don't have a good rug for Hadley's room, but I do love the colors in this one.



We're looking for a new coffee table as the other table we had was too big for the room (anyone else feel like living space just becomes smaller and smaller once you have kids) and I came across this one about a month ago.  I told my husband that I had found the perfect coffee table ... then he saw the price!  It is not in his budget.

I'm clearly drawn to color these days.  :)


Serena & Lily did provide me with a gift card in exchange for this post. As always, all opinions represented are my own. 

No comments: