Friday, December 26, 2014

Catching up.


Determined to update this ol' blog of mine before the end of the year. I've been so neglectful.

First up, documenting Halloween 2014.   Happy Owl-o-ween! Since Hadley was an itty bitty baby, I've always thought that she would be an owl for her first birthday.  I never mentioned it, though, and one day we were all playing in P's room when I asked him what he wanted to be for Halloween. I was floored when he said an owl.  So I took it and ran with it.  Matching (homemade) owls they were. I realize this will likely be the only year they will ever match.  Boys will be boys and girls will be girls from here on out, I suppose.






Next up, Thanksgiving. My dad and brother came to our house for the day. Just like the rest of the fall, Hadley was just getting over a virus (a virus with an all-time-high-for-this-house, 105.3 fever) and Preston was running a low grade temp all of Thanksgiving day.  sigh



Hadley treating herself to the pink salad!


And finally, this post wouldn't be complete without an update from our yearly Cardiology appointment. We went the week before Thanksgiving.  Just like the past few years, Preston got a great report. Thank you, Jesus! His cardiologist commented that perhaps his aortic valve is a tad bit more leaky than before, but at the end of the day she again has no concerns for the time being and said she would see us again in a year.  So grateful for The Big Man's provision over P's little life.  



celebratory lunch afterwards complete with a new train for the good little patient. 



No comments: